Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Reaching for the Sun

The seedlings have found their stride - Early Bird tomatoes are leading the pack;-) I started moving the tomato seedlings to a larger moss container 1 week ago, and was going to capture my progress in a snapshot to post it along with this blog post. But since they looked so anemic, I decided to wait for them to spring back to life. And, they have:-) So, I decided to move the herbs to larger moss containers today (which look even more anemic) and will wait for them to fill out. Then, I'll capture the healthy assembly in a snapshot and post. I will be thrilled if all of the herbs pull through - dill, cilantro, and parsley can be fussy when growing from seed. But, all good things come to those who wait (and pamper the seedlings). And, just maybe, this snow will melt before I have to move them outside!

Happy Gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment