Friday, April 4, 2014

Let them grow!

Happy Spring!

I was finally able to repot all of my seedlings into larger peat pots. The tomatoes transitioned very well; the herbs were touch-and-go. I'm hoping that they find their new space a welcome upgrade, and that they'll begin to flourish. Time and patience will tell.

I also started a new round of seedlings: oregano, basil, thyme, and peas. So, I will be keeping watch as they begin their slow climb through the soil. I'm also thinking of seeding for larger tomatoes that I'll be able to use for canning in the fall.

Right now, the plants that have sprung to life will need to be conditioned for the outside temperatures so I can move them outdoors. For the time being, they're still under the grow light. I'm so proud;-)


Happy Gardening!!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment